Toronto Corporate Event Photography
Since first becoming a professional photographer by means of event photography requests, I’ve always set out to be the best photographer I could possibly be. No matter the environment or circumstance, I’ve prided myself on being prepared for every moment and always “getting the shot.”
Several years and over a thousand event assignments later, I can now say that few situations challenge me as a photographer today. From crowded pressure-filled professional sporting events to deafening concerts in erratically-lit venues, my aim is consistent – filter out the noise and capture the images that my clients need. With extensive event photography experience and technical perfectionism, I’m all about documenting the defining moments of each event through powerful candid imagery while conducting myself with the utmost professionalism in any setting.
Toronto Event Photography
– Starting at $350
| Full-Day Conference Coverage
– Starting at $1050
- Unlimited # of Photographs on Assignment
- Edited Images provided with Disclosure of Limited Commercial Usage Rights
- Standard Turnaround of 2 Business Days, Expedited Media/Press Requests available at Additional Cost
- Public or Password-Protected Online Event Gallery (optional)
- On-Location Studio Lighting and Backdrops available at Additional Cost
- Full Commercial Licensing available at Additional Cost
I’ve had experience photographing: Amateur/Pro Sporting Events, Beauty Pageants, Concerts/Performances, Fashion Shows, Private Functions and Trade Shows, while I specialize in Corporate Events and Professional Conferences. Request a Custom Quote for Toronto Event Photography.
Standard editing is included for all Event Coverage and Corporate Photography options. Depending on each client’s specific needs (ie. how much post-production is needed for each project), I offer reasonable packages for additional retouching – with my general rate being $50 per hour.